Thursday, September 01, 2005
Well, I've now written the bones of my framework for doing log or console output at various levels of detail. Unfortunately, I now need to go through all the source code and work out what deserves to be output at each different level of verbosity: Error, Warning, Normal, Verbose, Debug. As the approach in the source code at the moment seems to be, 'What I feel like doing in this file,' I've got my work cut out. I've done errors and (I think) most warnings, but... yeah. Lots of printfs.
I've been busy!
- I've started working on a manual, in Texinfo format (so it can easily be converted to a number of different formats). Problem is, most of the command-line options for the various tools are totally undocumented in what small amount of documentation I've got from Armin/GDW. So I suppose I'm just going to have to gradually fill in the gaps as time goes on.
- I've started tracking down another bug with using origin brushes with brushes with rotated/scaled textures. I've got a few ideas, and I'm hard on its tail.