Sunday, August 20, 2006

Launch postponed

Although we did successfully build a two-stage rocket last week, we've had to postpone launching it until next weekend. Not only has it been raining on and off for the whole of this weekend, but being unable to find a suitable launch site and the lack of transport didn't get resolved in time. Hopefully our luck will change soon!

No comments: